Easy Small Apartment Laundry Solutions In Carmel
You’re overjoyed your new apartment has its own laundry nook. No more having to wait on others to be done using the community’s machines or carrying sacks of clothing over to a commercial laundry facility. But you’ve noticed one minor issue. Your tight laundry room has a limited amount of room for your detergent and other items. Wondering how to make the most of your small space? Review these easy small apartment laundry solutions in Carmel.
Tips For Optimizing Your Small Apartment Laundry Closet in Carmel
When figuring out your list of essential amenities, a laundry area was right at the top. But now that you’ve found one, you’re worried about where to put everything. Even though the space may be tight, you have the ability to make the most of it with the following recommendations:
- Vertical shelving: In cramped quarters, sometimes you need to go up. A sensible vertical shelving unit is often a great option for a laundry closet or smaller laundry room. Even though they may only be five or six inches in width, you’ll get a good deal of storage for your detergents and sprays. You might even get a bit of spare shelving area for regular cleaning products.
- Movable storage: You know that little bit of room you have near your washing machine or dryer (or perhaps between the two)? You can purchase mobile laundry storage carts designed precisely for those spaces. Made around five to six inches wide, these space-saving small apartment laundry closet solutions in Carmel can slide in just about any location. And they’re great for your stain removers, dryer sheets, detergents, and more.
- Over-the-door ironing board with iron rest: Have you forgotten about the ironing board that’s still standing next to the wall of your dining room? There’s a more suitable spot for it. A door-mounted holder is the perfect, space-conserving solution. It’s reasonably priced, easy to hang, and most are sold with a small compartment for your iron and fabric spray. Retrieving your ironing board and prepping for a fun evening in your new community has never been easier.
- Curtains: Does your small laundry spot lack a door? Some budget-friendly curtains will be able to seal the room when you’re not using it. Because of a practically endless number of colors and designs, you can discover curtains that match your decor. Utilize a tension bathroom rod to hold them up. And when you’re doing laundry and want a spot to air dry clothing, guess what you can use?
- Baskets: Metal shelving is a customary element of laundry areas. While useful, it also tends to make things spill when they’re not positioned just right. Instead of having a jumbled pile of fallen containers of stain remover and detergent, use baskets. They’ll assist you in keeping things neat, and they are attractive too!
Get A Rental With A Laundry Room In Carmel
Now that you have a better idea of how to maximize the space within your laundry room, it’s time to locate an apartment that has one! Highpointe on Meridian Apartments offers roomy apartments with the included laundry hookups you want. You’ll also enjoy a selection of other amazing amenities in this popular community. Call (317) 342-0670 to talk with a helpful member of our team or just schedule a tour to start exploring.